- Correspondences. Open-access journal for the study of esotericism: correspondencesjournal.com
- Contemporary Esotericism Research Network (ContERN): contern.org
A network for scholars interested in the study of Contemporary Esotericism which I’m co-founder and co-director of.
- Scandinavian Network for the Academic Study of Western Esotericism (SNASWE): http://snaswe.blogspot.se/
A network for nordic scholars of esotericism and scholars interested in esotericism in the nordic countries. I’m co-founder and national coordinator for Finland.
- European Society for the Study of Western Esotericism (ESSWE): www.esswe.org/
A scholarly society for the study of Western esotericism. ContERN and SNASWE both operate within the ESSWE.
- Center for Studies on New Religions (CESNUR): http://www.cesnur.org/
Information network collecting scholarly resources on new religions. Organizes scholarly conferences annually.
- The Information Network on New Religions (INFORM): http://www.inform.ac/
Academic Departments and Research Projects:
- Center for History of Hermetic Philosophy and Related Currents, University of Amsterdam: http://www.amsterdamhermetica.nl/
The leading academic department for the study of Western esotericism. I was a visiting researcher at the center in 2007-2008.
- Department of Comparative Religion, Åbo Akademi University: http://www.abo.fi/institution/religionsvetenskaphf
The university department where I earned my PhD.
- Post-Secular Culture and a Changing Religious Atmosphere in Finland (PCCR): http://web.abo.fi/fak/hf/relvet/pccr/
Centre of Excellence research project at the Department of Comparative Religion, Åbo Akademi University. I was engaged in the project and employed in it 2012-2013.
Scholarly Resources of Interest:
Egil Asprem’s (University of Amsterdam) superb blog dealing with the esoteric and beyond.
- Creative Reading: http://www.wouterjhanegraaff.blogspot.nl/
Professor Wouter J. Hanegraaff’s blog.
- Religionsvetenskapliga kommentarer: http://religionsvetenskapligakommentarer.blogspot.se/
Swedish blog on religion, by Swedish scholars of religion.
- My publications at Academia.edu